Saturday, August 2, 2014

Cleveland

Here we go again! Yes it is vacation time so here comes the blog, back to life! I have actually missed blogging but I feel so busy that I find I just cannot blog at home. I know, I feel busy I just don’t know if I am really that busy! I almost wrote about my little get aways or my journeys through  trials but I was to scared to do that. But here I am back into the world of blogging! I hope you all didn’t give up on me!!! Because we can travel together again from your home to my computer. Are you ready for this wild romp through the Midwest? I just hope I am...

This is a vacation with our children and our grandchildren, all together for 7 nights in Port Clinton, Ohio! I know, you ask why Port Clinton and why Ohio? Good question! Our daughter said they were interested in going to Cedar Point Amusement Park. It is one of the oldest amusement parks in the USA! So we said sure! I saw it from a distance one year back in maybe 1994. So Bud and I rented a home that use to be a bed and breakfast and so the planning began! Maps, paper, pencils, booking.com, travel books, etc. As the trip unfolds you will see what we decided to do and our itinerary will become your itinerary!

The picture below was taken while landing in Chicago! I call it the Southwestern World!
 The picture below was taken when we were taking off for Cleveland!
 The picture below was taken when we landed in Chicago!


Add caption
Bud and I are now tucked inside a Best Western Hotel in Cleveland for the night and then we will take the airport shuttle back to the airport at 9am to pick up our rental car and so starts the sojourn! See you tomorrow!  

No comments:

Post a Comment