Sunday, December 15, 2013

On The Second Day of Christmas My True Love Gave To Me: Christmas Movies

Actually, Travis gave me the Christmas Movies, he downloaded them on my laptop. I love the old ones, White Christmas, Christmas in Connecticut, Holiday Inn...and I watched Mixed Nuts! Shelly Mortimer, a very good friend and trivia buddy recommended it to me and Travis downloaded it! I will start from the very beginning!

The B&B owner, Rowena, likes to serve breakfast at 9am. I know, it is kind of late! And this morning it was our undoing. Because you see, well you don't see because I have no pictures of our activities today because I spent all day on the bed with the computer on my lap and cheesy Christmas movies on the TV and of course "Mixed Nuts" on my computer. Oh again I digress!

We went out in the kitchen at 9am and the other couple that spent the night in the other room was already seated. A very nice British couple from Southampton! We got to talking, remember we have the gift of gab now cause we kissed the Blarney Stone! Well when we start talking we can talk for hours now and we did! Well not hours, 1 1/2 hours! And it was 10:30am when we finally said our goodbyes, they needed to check out at 11am! Yikes!!!!

At the time from 7:00am till 10:30am it wasn't raining and I knew it was going to so we really needed to go also. This castle ruin is only 4 miles up the road so I was really hoping we would make it before rain time. Didn't happen. So we went back to our b&b to wait for better weather. Didn't happen. So Mother Nature gave me the bad weather, Bud gave me the time to watch Christmas Movies while he napped and Travis gave me the Christmas movies to watch along with a station like Hallmark! Tomorrow rain or shine we will go the the castle ruins and I shall post the pictures and give them the third day of Christmas. There is also a cute little village that was part of the castle property and I shall take pictures of those and while I am taking pictures of them I shall shop in them also :)

But I cannot complani, I am not complaining right now I am merely stating facts and telling you what we didn't do today.

So for dinner, we went into town, which is just a 5 minute drive from here, and had a Wimpy's Hamburger and French Fries! So sorry no pictures of wonderful sights and adventurous adventures just everyday life like we have in Oregon! Rain and wind! I hope for better tomorrow, just like I do in Oregon!! Happy Second Day of Christmas everybody! You all are just starting your day in Oregon it is 10:11am on a Sunday! And you in Pittsburgh, you are getting ready for the Seahawks, unless the Seahawks are playing earlier!!! Go SEAHAWKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment