Sunday, July 22, 2012

Packing...A Mental Chore


It was packing day... I packed in a lot of social events today along with the packing of my suitcase! I am so glad I started packing 3 weeks ago. I packed all the clothes I wanted to take and each day or two I would take something out and tell myself I didn't really need that. It is very difficult to tell myself that because I believe I need all my clothing. But I am allowed 50 pounds roundtrip to and from Milan but then the flight from Rome to Athens we are allowed only 45 pounds. So my bag weighs 35 pounds, not bad! We are really only going to have hot weather so a coat I won't need. I have two nightgowns, 6 pairs of capris, 10 tops, two dresses, a bathing suit, a bathing suit cover, 1 pair of athletic shoes, one pair of sandals and one pair of black dress shoes. 9 pair underwear, 3 bras and one slip. Goodnight, I am packing myself off to bed! Early morning, we fly out at 6:20am! YIKES!

1 comment:

  1. Goodbye!!! I love you and wish you safe and happy travels! I can't wait to see pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete