Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Where do we go from here?



This is the most difficult and challenging part! Yes, we have decided we want to go to Italy but where do we want to go? What do we want to see? How long will it take for us to see and do in all the places we want to go? How far is it from here to there and where shall we stay the nights and how will we divide up our time and what route will we take? How will we make sure that all four of us get what we want out of this vacation? What size car do we need for four people, 4 suitcases and 4 daypacks. And don't forget we need to eat, we need to save time to savor all that wonderful Italian food. This is what my table looked like while I planned and thought and planned and thought!

6 comments:

  1. Look at all those maps and books! Knowing you, it will all come together and it will be a blast!
    Welcome to the blogging world!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all your help in designing and making this Blog page and for all your ideas! Love you back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you have all the right resources! I think any decision you'll make regarding Italy will be fantastic :) I have an aunt and uncle (we're also from Oregon) who recently travelled there for three weeks and it sounds like they never ran out of things to do! Hope your planning goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for catching my blog! I bet your aunt and uncle had a great time. I think even if one doesn't plan a lot that Italy would be a wonderful country just to wander through.

      Delete
  4. Wow, I think you are well prepared! I would love to go to Italy someday. Have you ever watched the show "Rick Steves Europe"? It is a wonderful show and really gives you great information about traveling in Europe. Here is a link to the page about Italy on his website.

    http://www.ricksteves.com/plan/destinations/italy/italy_menu.htm

    Have a great trip and enjoy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I totally agree with you, Rick Steve's is a great person to get travel info from. I have 2 of his Italy books and two of his Europe books. And I follow his shows and online. Thank you for your advice and for looking at my blog!

      Delete