Friday, July 20, 2012

Still Making my Travel Book



Good Morning! Yes it is morning but it is only 1:18am and I finally have my TravelBooks done and ready to give one to Travis and Carleigh tomorrow and one for Bud and I! Whew! This should have been done in May but I lost my focus and was very busy. Now I have our itinerary, directions to all our hotels, tickets, copies of all hotel, plane and ship reservations all in one place in the notebook. I bought little maps for Rome and Florence and they are all marked with what to see in order of how we should see them. I believe I am as organized as I can get. Off to bed!

4 comments:

  1. Wow! Impressive, Mom. But are those handwritten pages I see? Next time you can just type them out on the computer and print two. :) I'm going to have to start teaching you the "lazy" ways of the younger generations. LOL

    Yes, you are as organized as you can get! And I love you very much and wish you the safest of travels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gosh ~ what an amazing job you have done Viki ~
    We'll be following you every step of the way on your journey. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a smart cookie you are. I would never have thought of a travel book and of course I would probably forget everything. I hope you guys have a great time. I spent some time in Florence when I was stationed in Germany but that was many many many years ago. Have fun and I'll be following you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Have a great time!
    Hugs
    Sandy from Kansas

    ReplyDelete