Friday, May 8, 2015

A little Bit of Sweet I Abilene, Kansas!

OK so I lied, a lot of sweet in Abilene, Kansas! I am telling you that Abilene is out in the Country, I mean there are no big towns out here. And we were in the middle of nowhere with black clouds all around us! Then we saw a bright spot, no it wasn't the sun,?it was acRussell Stover Candy Store and warehouse yippee!! So we pulled in down there and shoppe💓! Now it didn't make the clouds or the rain go away but it sure made the endorfins come out and play! I felt giddy as a school girl in a candy shop! Oh wait a minute, there was a school bus full of 4th and 5th graders in there too! In fact when I was ordering my 1 pound box of creams, a young boy asked me who I was buying them for and I said "me"! He looked at me kinda funny and I said we were from Oregon and I didn't get the chance to come into a Russell Stover Candy and candy outlet store! I still don't think he got it! He probably thought I was a selfish pig! Well I would share with Bud if he liked that kind of candy, I would, no really I would😁
What could this large building be for?
Russell Stover Candies!
See he doesn't like them! It isn't my fault!
The sun came out after I bought the candy!
We thought all was well...
And then another story was brewing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment