Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Funnel Cake-Covered Bridge Festival

OK, it is going to seem like I am obsessed with funnel cake. I am not...really! I had not had it before because when we go to the Oktoberfest in Mt Angel Oregon, I have Apple Strudel. I missed the Oktoberfest in Mt Angel so I thought I would go all out and have both the apple strudel and the funnel cake. I want to let you all know that the funnel cake is wonderful!!! The powdered sugar sprinkled on the top is the perfect topping for the dough like concoction call funnel cake. I am not sure why it is called funnel cake because the dough is dropped into a pan full of out boiling oil and it is deep fried. Then it is drained on paper towels and then put on a plate and then sprinkled with powdered sugar. Mmmmmmmmmmm! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Yummmmmmmmmmm!













I can hardly wait till the next festival cause I would like another one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment