Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Downtown Pittsburgh

Misty and I went into Pittsburgh on Tuesday. I have never been to Pittsburgh but Travis had and he really liked it and thought it a beautiful city. Misty and Thomas also thought that Pittsburgh was a great city too. Lots of positive. So Misty took me through a tunnel and it opens up onto a bridge, a yellow bridge, and a beautiful view of the city skyline right there! Of course I was to awestruck to be ready to take pictures from there but I will before I come home. Pittsburgh is a lovely city very much like Portland, Oregon. It was clean and had lots of tall skyscrapers. It has a little neighborhood called the Strip. We found a Spaghetti Warehouse so we had lunch there, very good by the way, and then we went back to the Strip, parked the car and then walked into some fish and vegetable markets and some home decor shops. Very pleasant day. Misty is a great driver and handles that van like it was a compact car. She is really getting to know the way in and out of Pittsburgh. She remains calm and patient, I don't know where she got that, it wasn't from me :)















No comments:

Post a Comment