Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Dingle Town, Ireland

Doesn't that name, Dingle,  just make you curious about it! It did me! When I was planning the trip that name Dingle came up quite often as a place to see! Of course it is close to no where so we went, of course we did! And it didn't disappoint! We stayed within walking distance of the eastern part of town. So we walked about 6 minutes to get something to eat and look into the shops, that were open anyway!

This is the little town!







In this bar we ate dinner.




We stayed the night here!


Our room looked over the bay!


Bud had a ham and cheese omelet!


And I had pancakes!


We so enjoyed our stay!

2 comments:

  1. I just love the quaint, colorful buildings! When I think Dingle, I think dinglehopper from The Little Mermaid. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I had heard the word Dingle before! The colorful buildings are so cute!

      Delete