Thursday, November 14, 2013

WOW! YIKES! Oh My Goodness!

Yes there is panic and nervousness! All my planning is about to be tested. Well, it already was and I sort of failed Travel 101 already and I have not even left Portland yet :) I forgot to get our seats selected on our flights!!!! But I did it as soon as I remembered at check in! LOL! But I know that as I age, planning will become a bit more difficult and this is the longest trip I have ever planned!

I thought, no problem, I have months and months to plan this trip. But months turned into weeks and then to days and now to literally hours. I know, I should be in bed asleep. I know these things, but I waited till the last minute to pack and to write the itinerary for the people who are taking care of things or need the information in an emergency! But it is done and emailed to all who are concerned, I think, I hope?

I have at least one good thing: We get to visit our daughter, son in law and our three grandchildren in Pittsburgh! I love it! We will have time to see them and hug them and talk to them! Spending time with them is so very precious since they live so very far away! We will enjoy every second!

Then we are off to NYC! The Big Apple! I will have time to rectify any mistakes I have made. I also need to get some Euros and Pounds, but I can do that when I get to Ireland if I don't meed that goal!

We said our goodbyes to Travis and Carleigh tonight! We went to a late happy hour at Stanfords after Travis and Bud took pictures for the Clackamas Community College Play! Ten O'Clock at night we are eating Ribs and Ring and Travis ate the Spinach and Artichoke Dip! See you both in Amsterdam!!!

Well, I am off to bed now and I will talk with you all tomorrow!! Night Night!!!

Gute Nacht!! Viki


No comments:

Post a Comment