Monday, November 25, 2013

Kenmare, Ireland

We got back and checked into our hotel and then drove into town to look around and have dinner! Most shops were closed but we found 6 that were open!




And then we spotted this sign that had a menu on it, Seafood AuGratin, local seafood and only 10.00 Euro!





After eating our dinner, which was so very very delicious and we enjoyed every morsel, we went back to our hotel room!


Bud charged all of our electronics and I played Farkle and I watched TV and I wrote the Blogs! Now I am pooped and I shall read a page or two of my book and say Goodnight!! God Bless Us Everyone!



2 comments:

  1. Goodnight to you both! The hotel room looks cozy and it looks like you ate a good meal. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodnight to you tonight Misty! Yes, the room was so nice to come back to after a busy day! And that Seafood Gratin was the Very absolutely the Very Best!! Love you!

      Delete