Thursday, April 16, 2015

Las Vegas, the one in New Mexico!

The The weirdest thing happened! Today after we left Taos, we drive through the mountains east and then south towards Roswell, Nee Mexico. Now the only thing w really have to stop and see is the International UFO Museum and it closes at 5pm so we do not have time to stop...anywhere!!! So I was reading about Las Vegas, NM and wanted to se the Historic Old Town but knew I couldn't! So when our GPS said to turn on University street and not the street I saw the sign on, I just let it go while Bud obeyed the GPS! So into Las Vegas we went into Grand Street that had all the old big beautiful homes on it and then onto the Main Street with all the old shops on it!!! It was so cool and then we got in the freeway and left old town in our rear view mirror! Thank you Lord!!!

So here are some countryside shots driving from Taos to Roswell!
These next few are from LasVegas, NM
I know they are not very good but that is all I have! :) next story is Riswell!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment