Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Time! Time! Time! We got nothin but Time!

Not Really! When I am planning my trips I put our average driving speed at 50mph because of all the stops we make. It is difficult to predict how much time those stops will take. We are driving an average of 300 miles a day from now on with things to see which have open and close times. So trying to decide when to leave point A to get to points B C D so that point E will still be open for us to C, I mean see! If we have to put a sight on the next day that will put us behind right at the beginning of our day. But times like we had this morning, laying side by side in our queen size bed looking upon Monument Valley during sunrise..well it was timeless, so we did it! And then I saw on the menu that the Gouldings Restaurant had fluffy buttermilk pancakes so we went up for breakfast and it was delightful! So we just left Kaenta, AZ with a full gas tank and a very large McDonalds Ice Tea for me and we are heading south on hwy 59!!! I saw an airplane flying over us and I smiled and thought I am so happy that we took the time to drive to Pittsburgh the scenic and time consuming slow route!

No comments:

Post a Comment