Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Farm B&B

We are so very happy with the B&B we are in tonight! The owner is extremely nice and our room is so big! The bathroom is awesome! The main house was built in the 16th century and it feel so peaceful and calm. They have sheep!
Then we have the beautiful view outside our windows!

This is the outside of the house!

And the sunrise this morning was extremely beautiful! Although I could have missed it I had a difficult time getting out of bed!

Last night was so enjoyable. We sat in her living room and watched our game shows and then a Cheesy Christmas Movie! We sat by the wood stove and just chilled!!! This morning we had a full English Breakfast: Scrambled eggs ( I didn't have any) potatoes, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast, and sausage and bacon and tea and coffee! I will have a picture later, my phone is not giving my laptop the pictures!

This is the living room where we watched tv and had cake and tea and enjoyed the wood stove!

 And here we are eating farm fresh family styled breakfast!




No comments:

Post a Comment