Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Flowers in Ireland! And United Kingdom!

I meant to write this particular post way way way back in Ireland! We had been in Ireland about 5 days when we came upon this nursery. Bud had stopped at a gas station and the nursery was right next door so while he was in there I went in the nursery and talked with the woman clerk. I was surprised at all the flowers that were in stock in late November. She said the weather is so mild that people plant flowers all year long! Well, I guess that is true in a sense but it still gets pretty cold! But look at all these flowers and plants!

These pictures are for all my flower loving friends!!!

















I hope you enjoy the beautiful colors! There were so many I would love to have. I wrote down a couple so I can order them!

No comments:

Post a Comment