Wednesday, December 25, 2013

On the Eleventh Day of Christmas My True Love Gave to Me: Nyhavn, Copenhagen, Denmark

How many of you played Gardens of Time on Facebook? You know, the game where you went to all different countries and you collected sights (places of interest)from those countries and you put them in your garden! Come on fess up!!! I did, I am proud to say and I loved it until there was no room in my garden and we played on a smart board and after that it became boring! But there was one scene that always fascinated me and that was Nyhavn, a little harbor town in Copenhagen. It is adorable and I was so excited to actually be in the scene of Gardens of Time!






Then we went into Copenhagen and walked around!




Copenhagen is a clean and beautiful city!!! More pictures to follow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment