Monday, December 16, 2013

Attn Vicky Stauss! Srictly Come Dancing! And XFactor

My dear good friend Vicky loves Dancing with the Stars as much or more as I do! So when we first got into Ireland, I was flipping through the channels, 3 of them, and found England's answer to Dancing with the Stars, it is called Strictly Come Dancing! And I have not been able to find it but I found out whe! It is on Saturday nights not Monday nights! But I caught it Saturday night and it was delightful. It has Len and Bruno as judges, there are two others but I cannot remember their names. Anyway, same show as we see just English Celebrities. I caught the Semi Finals! I did catch the update that a  interviewer did every so often. It was also called Stricly Come Dancing but she just interviewed the dancers and showed clips of the show. I actually watched that show at least one a week so I knew what was happening in the show. The only man celebrity that was left, was left standing! So the two that are left are women celebrities! This first one is Patrick and he was voted off :(


Sorry about the fuzzy pictures!

And then on XFactor and I was able to see this show a lot! Sam won, she is a Prison Officer married with a girl and a boy, both young!
And these were the judges! Excellent judging no drama!!
I miss discussing the judging with you Vicky! I had to talk to the TV, just not as fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment