Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Roundabouts! The Man Behind the Wheel!

I just wanted you to see one day worth of Roundabouts. This was the day we drove from Swanage to Arundel two days ago!


The roundabouts along with driving on the left is hard on the nerves!!! I was kind of relieved when we turned the car back to Hertz at the Gatwick Airport! I loved driving around don't get me wrong but I know Bud had the hardest part, driving on the left hand side of the road in traffic, in places where there was no shoulder, heck there was a stone fence on the shoulder right along the road with nothing but a single track road in Ireland. He drove in the rain and in the dark and in the city and in the country and on Motorways with lots of traffic and some of them had traffic lights and pedestrians and cyclists and yet he drove, we always got to where we needed to be and for that I am so very thankful to him. It wasn't easy. Thank you Bud for driving the car on the left had side of the road for our trip! It was fun going where we wanted to go! Love you!!!!














1 comment: