Monday, December 30, 2013

Another Day in the Sun and Snow St JoHann, Switzerland!

We are living the dream as Travis would say! Today the guys go skiing! I am not going as I do not want to break anything and I know my knees and legs would not make it! So I plan on catching up on my blog and watch "White Christmas" and read! Best laid plans of mice and men, it didn't go! First we get up and eat breakfast!
Bud and Travis go rent skis, I go to to take pictures!
While we waited for 12pm when they would start skiing, a hot air balloon rose up from the village north of us and floated across the mountain tops! And we were there to see it, AMAZING!

Bud and Travis started skiing and I made a video of the bottom of the ski run!

Bud was able to make one run with Travis, it was a Black Diamond run! But he had a great time and the view from up top was amazing!!! And since Bud didn't use his skis all day, Chloe was able to use them and ski in the Alps with Travis!!!

How do I know that the view from the top was Amazing? Because I went up there! Carleigh and Chloe paid the $24.00 Swiss Francs to get up there. But I wasn't going to, but when Bud stopped skiing he thought I should be able to use his ski ticket to get up there. But I just paid the $24.00 Swiss Francs and Travis rode up with me in the cable car. Oh Boy! When I saw that view I just snapped pictures!

 Travis and Chloe!!!




 And while I was up there, I went into the restaurant that was on top and I copied Travis and Carleigh and Chloe and I had french fries and catsup and mayo mixed and I had a coke, cost me 11.00 Swiss Francs...Priceless!

 And then when I went back down on the cable car, Bud met me at the bottom and we caught up with Shannon and Branden who had been sledding!


And they took pictures of us!








 Then we went back to our Gasthaus to warm up! Went to dinner, played two games of Farkle and at 9:30pm we were ready to chill!!! Thank you St JoHann Switzerland!





No comments:

Post a Comment