Saturday, August 18, 2012

Princess Cruise, leaving Athens!!!






Where was I? Oh that is right, when we boarded the Pacific Princess on 8/4/2012 we stopped having internet so I am so wayyyyyyyy behind!! So let me start catching up! Bud and I were upgraded from an oceanview to a balcony! It was the most wonderful thing! I was able to sit out there and read my book, watch us go in and out of port and finding out what kind of seas we were having: smooth as glass, rolling or heavy or light waves. We also used that space to dry our clothes. Our ship was on the small side, well in comparison to the mega ships. But she was beautiful and the crew was very nice. We played Trivia everyday! Up to three times a day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, trivia multiple times daily and a balcony? Heavenly! The room looks like a nice size for a smaller ship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The room was very nice and not to small especially with the balcony!

    ReplyDelete