Thursday, August 30, 2012

Two Whole Days at Sea-Days of Rest!






We did it! We made it through 4 days of moving our butts to places of divine sights! We didn't have much time to process all that we saw and all the we felt and all that we touched. That is starting to happen now back on the ship, back into our own beds, not moving around in the over 100 degree heat, and back to my balcony which I have missed so much! Oh and yes the food, I have missed our waiter Carlos because he takes care of us at dinner. He puts the napkins on our laps and when he delivers our food he says wow wow wee! Where else can you get that kind of service? Oh and I have missed the vanilla sauce served with most of the desserts, I love vanilla sauce! So I will let you see what relaxing looks like, no sightseeing just kick back time!










Sorry I do not have pictures of us playing Trivia, or eating, or sleeping! I don't have pictures of me taking Zumba or Lind Dancing or relaxing by the pool. Cause I was relaxing and didn't want the structure of taking pictures so I just relaxed! If you ever want a vacation that is just totally wonderful, take a cruise!

No comments:

Post a Comment