Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Princess Patter-Daily Guide to Life at Sea

I just had an idea! And it hurt! Just kidding, although not really. I have been trying to unwind here at home and try to catch up on all the things one has to do when one gets back to reality. But I also want to finish this blog because we had such a wonderful trip that I want to share the whole trip. We have even played Trivia two times this week at our favorite Trivia bars because that is the only reason I go to bars :). All these years, I never went into bars because I don't drink. Once a year, or two, I have a Kahlua with cream, light on the Kahlua and heavy on the cream, usually at Christmas at my brother and sister in laws house. A bit of merriment, well actually they are rather tasty. But our son started playing Trivia in a bar in downtown Oregon City with Theatre friends and he invited us and we are hooked, line and sinker! We love it! We are not the best, but ever so often we are of some assistance, but it is so fun even if we are tired we go. Well anyway we are tired and that is why I say it hurts to think!

But anyway, where was I? Oh yes, I had an idea that I would take a picture of The Princess Patter, the guide that we received every evening in our room. It gave information on everything that would be happening on the ship that next day. That was so fun to get because I could circle those things I wanted to do! I loved it, especially those two whole days after our marathon sight seeing of the 4 days before. So hopefully you can read it, get out your magnifying glass!!!




This will give you some idea of what you can do on a ship!

1 comment: