Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ravenna-Wifi Hot Spot-Beach

After we left the tomb there was a souvenir shop with a free Wifi Hot spot outside on a cement step. So we all gathered there and stayed online for a bout an hour. We decided to go back to the ship so we walked back to the center of town and hopped on the bus and went back to the ship. Travis, Bud and I decided to walk over to a beach that was near the ship to swim. It was just a 7 minute walk. I watched our stuff while Bud and Travis went into the drink and then Bud watch the stuff while I went in. Travis swam out a ways and touched a flag that bordered where the boats could be apart from the swimmers. I wanted to do it to, and for the most part we could touch the bottom of the sea. So I finally was able to touch the flag and then started back to the shore. Well for some reason I was beginning to panic. I knew I could do it and if not I could always float on my back. Travis never know of this little anxiety I had, it didn't last long and he kept saying you can probably touch now, but I couldn't and then a little bit later I tried to touch again. When I finally was able to touch I was so relieved! Next time I will just look at the darn flag!!!!





It was so fun to swim and then walk back to the ship and be on board way before we needed to be. Took a shower and settled on my balcony and read my book. What a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment